Hear Ye, Hear Ye! We’re giving away two Remnant: From the Ashes Steam keys. Surely you would want one for yourself, huh?
We promised you more giveaways, and we’re back at it. This time around we partnered up with AllKeyShop and, thanks to their generosity, we’re giving away 2 (two) Steam Keys for Remnant: From the Ashes, the new post-apocalyptic third-person shooter from Gunfire Games. So far, gamers and critics alike love it, so you wouldn’t want to miss the opportunity to get a free copy.
This giveaway could not be possible without our partnership with AllKeyShop, a price comparison website where you can find the latest games at a competitive price.
Scroll down to read the rules.
How do I Enter the Contest?
Entering the contest* is as simple as surviving in a post-apocalyptic world (ok, maybe easier):
- Check out our Best RPGs Infographic (Mandatory)
- Check out All Key Shop’s offer (optional)
- Share the giveaway with your friends (Email, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest); (optional)
- Follow us on Twitter (optional)
- Like us on Facebook (optional)
- Retweet our contest on Twitter (optional)
- Subscribe to our newsletter (optional)
- We’ll also send a secret key to our newsletter subscribers
You can do one or all of the above, as every action equals one entry. The more you engage in our little game, the more likely you are to win. Following these rules will increase your chances of winning one of the two game codes AllKeyStop has generously provided us with.
*Friends, relatives and acquaintances of Unleash the Gamer employees are forbidden to participate in this giveaway.
When Will the Contest Start?
The contest will start on August 23rd, and the winner will be announced on September 5th, 2019 at 12:00 PM (GMT+2) on our website and social media pages. After that, we will reserve some time to go through all the logistics of delivering the prize (contacting the winner, etc).
- The winner is required to respond within 48 hours of the announcement. If the winner can’t be contacted or fails to reach out to us, the prize will be automatically transferred to the second runner-up. If the second runner-up, too, fails to do so, the prize will go to the third place. And so on until a participant responds.
- For the sake of transparency, winners must agree to prove that they’ve received the prize. This can be done through a screenshot of the game proving it’s been activated in their Steam library, that we will then post on our social media channels.
- The contest is open to people at or over the age of 18, regardless of country or local legislation. (a.i. If you live in the United States, you still must be at or over the age of 18).
- The prize is non-transferable.
- Any attempts to game, hijack or otherwise obtain an unfair advantage through any means is forbidden. Unleash the Gamer reserves the right to disqualify any participants who attempt to juke the system and ban them from any future giveaway organized by us.
GAMING NEWS & EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAYS
DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
Join SmoughTown as he takes us through the Bounty Hunter Class; a devastating and unique damage dealer.
We continue our Divinity Original Sin 2 walkthrough with a full breakthrough of the Fort Joy quests and secret missions!
Join Kane as he shares his experiences in Outriders, where he makes the most of the Character Creation system to role play as the one, the only; Leonardo DiCaprio
The Railjack feature is entirely new side of Warframe with new rewards, new gameplay and new lore. So, we have pulled together this beginner Railjack guide to help you take to the stars and face off against the sentient threat.
The Jester, the Darkest Dungeon’s answer to the ‘Joker’, is certainly an odd duck who mixes bleed abilities with team wide buffs. However he is often a hero who finds himself with a spot on my squad. Why? His ability to target and harass the middle ranks is super useful for ignoring and bypassing front row tanks and build up some seriously dangerous bleed damage.
Friendship. Friendship never changesAh, Fallout. The video game franchise that inspires more debates and disappointment than a Christmas dinner. It may have fallen out of grace in recent years, with Fallout 76 continuing to prove that funny glitches and brand loyalty...