Hear Ye, Hear Ye! We’re giving away two Remnant: From the Ashes Steam keys. Surely you would want one for yourself, huh?
We promised you more giveaways, and we’re back at it. This time around we partnered up with AllKeyShop and, thanks to their generosity, we’re giving away 2 (two) Steam Keys for Remnant: From the Ashes, the new post-apocalyptic third-person shooter from Gunfire Games. So far, gamers and critics alike love it, so you wouldn’t want to miss the opportunity to get a free copy.
This giveaway could not be possible without our partnership with AllKeyShop, a price comparison website where you can find the latest games at a competitive price.
Scroll down to read the rules.
How do I Enter the Contest?
Entering the contest* is as simple as surviving in a post-apocalyptic world (ok, maybe easier):
- Check out our Best RPGs Infographic (Mandatory)
- Check out All Key Shop’s offer (optional)
- Share the giveaway with your friends (Email, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest); (optional)
- Follow us on Twitter (optional)
- Like us on Facebook (optional)
- Retweet our contest on Twitter (optional)
- Subscribe to our newsletter (optional)
- We’ll also send a secret key to our newsletter subscribers
You can do one or all of the above, as every action equals one entry. The more you engage in our little game, the more likely you are to win. Following these rules will increase your chances of winning one of the two game codes AllKeyStop has generously provided us with.
*Friends, relatives and acquaintances of Unleash the Gamer employees are forbidden to participate in this giveaway.
When Will the Contest Start?
The contest will start on August 23rd, and the winner will be announced on September 5th, 2019 at 12:00 PM (GMT+2) on our website and social media pages. After that, we will reserve some time to go through all the logistics of delivering the prize (contacting the winner, etc).
- The winner is required to respond within 48 hours of the announcement. If the winner can’t be contacted or fails to reach out to us, the prize will be automatically transferred to the second runner-up. If the second runner-up, too, fails to do so, the prize will go to the third place. And so on until a participant responds.
- For the sake of transparency, winners must agree to prove that they’ve received the prize. This can be done through a screenshot of the game proving it’s been activated in their Steam library, that we will then post on our social media channels.
- The contest is open to people at or over the age of 18, regardless of country or local legislation. (a.i. If you live in the United States, you still must be at or over the age of 18).
- The prize is non-transferable.
- Any attempts to game, hijack or otherwise obtain an unfair advantage through any means is forbidden. Unleash the Gamer reserves the right to disqualify any participants who attempt to juke the system and ban them from any future giveaway organized by us.
GAMING NEWS & EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAYS
DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
We take a closer look at the best Witcher 3 armor sets and weapons to help you slash down enemies easily, even on death march. When it came out in 2015, there were few who could deny it was a truly breathtaking game. Sweeping landscapes sprawled out before you as you...
For the Inquisition!We all love a bit of Dragon Age, don’t we? It’s one of the best fantasy RPG series out there, made by one of the best developers out there, and funded by one of the best publishers out there. ...well, the first one is right at least. And for my...
Fighting aliens in XCOM is cool and all, but there’s a ton of other turn-based strategy games just waiting to be played. Check out our list of games like XCOM if you’re looking for a similar experience.
Not sure what class to choose in Divinity Original Sin 2? Eltimar, our local expert in this game, will help you choose the best Divinity: Original Sin 2 classes, according to your playstyle. Before we really get into what makes one class better than another, I feel it...
Being almost a decade old, Skyrim can feel clunky in 2019, no matter how revolutionary it was at release. Check out our selection of mods if you’re looking to enhance this classic game, both visually and mechanically.
Want to bring Britannia under your banner? Wipe the nasty Lannisters from the face of Westeros? Then try out one of the Mount and Blade Warband mods.