Take our quiz to find out which GTA character best fits your personality. Not Trevor Philips, we hope.
After Vampire the Masquerade and Darkest Dungeon, it was high time we made a quiz dedicated to the most critically acclaimed crime series of all time. Yes, you guessed it – I’m talking about Grand Theft Auto. Want to find out if you have Tommy Vercetti’s cunning and business acumen, CJ’s street smarts or Michael De Santa’s talent for planning and logistics? Then you came to the right place!
Disclaimer: This quiz contains all protagonists except Claude from Grand Theft Auto III, Luis Lopez (The Ballad of Gay Tony) and Johnny Klebitz (The Lost and the Damned).
- Divinity Original Sin 2 Guide: Fort Joy - The most comprehensive guide to Divinity Original Sin 2's Fort Joy area, complete with map, markers, secrets, and side-quests.
- Vampire the Masquerade Clan Quiz: Who Will Embrace You? - The decision to embrace somebody is not random. Ventrues embrace leaders, Brujah embrace hot-headed activists, while Toreadors welcome artists. Which clan would you be a part of? That depends entirely on your personality and background.
1. You scored big after a heist. What do you do with all that money?
2. You’ve gathered all of your associates together to discuss the next big job. What’s your approach?
3. Word on the street is that one of your closest associates has been snitching to the FIB for the past couple of years. You:
4. One of your associates has been acting erratically. He’s refusing to follow orders and directions and his drug-fueled antics are beginning to attract the attention of the police and affecting your outfit’s credibility in the criminal underworld. You:
5. You’ve gained a reputation on the streets for your:
6. What’s your weapon of choice?
7. During a heist, you happen to score something ‘’extra’’. That something happens to be a large quantity of pure, uncut cocaine. You don’t know who it belongs to, so you decide to:
8. You’re tipped by your contact in the police that the Feds have a warrant with your name on it and they’re about to raid your facilities:
9. During a mission, what’s your stance on hurting civilians?
10. What’s your vehicle of choice?
11. Where do you prefer to live?
After being wrongfully accused by your former employer for crossing him, you accept your cousin’s invitation and flee to Liberty City to start a new life. Realizing that his stories of riches and success were fabrications, you soon fall back into your old habits and start working for the city’s criminal groups.
Though your view on life is (understandably) pessimistic and your criminal peers view you as a cold-blooded killer, you are fiercely loyal and protective of loved ones. You are a true professional, always focused on the job at hand, no questions asked.
Though quick to anger when your loyalty and competence are put into question, you often attempt to resolve conflicts without the use of violence. Your military skills such as close-quarter combat and helicopter piloting make you a valuable asset to Liberty City’s crime families.
Meanwhile, you systematically climb the hierarchy of the city’s criminal underworld, buying businesses, deposing former employers and installing friends in key positions.
Owing to your line of work, you are quick to resort to violence, though many of your victims are in turn trying to kill you or have done something that requires them to be killed. Intelligent, hard-working and ambitious, you prefer to take matters into your own hands than delegate tasks to others.
Despite your volcanic temperament and having no moral qualms about killing, you are loyal, caring and trusting to friends and associates, with one of your close friends once quipping that “for a raging lunatic, you sure are naive”.
The crew that you and your brother once ran is a shadow of its former self, brought down by rival gangs who didn’t hesitate to cash in on the crack epidemic.
Though your naivete and inexperience has led some people to question your level of intelligence, you stand out from your peers due to your shrewd business sense, resourcefulness and flexibility. Fiercely loyal to the hood and your roots, you still seek opportunities beyond it, unlike fellow gang members who seem stuck in their old ways. You also offer targets a chance to redeem themselves before killing them.
On the flip side, people who are seeking to sabotage your business interests and loved ones are swiftly eliminated.
The family hates your guts, and you spend your days drinking, smoking cigars, shouting at your family and wallowing in self-pity. To make things worse, you long the same criminal lifestyle you’ve become disillusioned with. Tony Soprano seems like a well-adjusted individual compared to you.
Ironically, resuming your criminal activities made you a better person overall. Despite your insecurities, egocentrism and occasional hypocrisy, you start working towards resolving the flaws that your associates have repeatedly pointed out, but you kept denying with biting sarcasm. This proves that you have some degree of self-awareness, something that many of your associates lack.
You may be no spring chicken, but you bring the necessary amount of crystallized intelligence required to pull off a job as meticulous and dangerous as a heist. You are a brilliant strategist and planner and an experienced shooter, so you can fill in for almost any role if necessary.
But there’s more to you than meets the eye, isn’t there? Is it the rugged, unkempt, hipsterish wardrobe? The dubiously rich vocabulary? The distaste for racism, misogyny and the self-righteous, hypocritical attitudes displayed by other criminals? The unhinged loyalty for friends and loved ones? The need for love and care? The deeply-repressed disgust for your own behavior? Though most people would (understandably) label you as a mere psychopathic maniac, you’re a man of many contradictions.
Despite being called "disloyal" and "fake", ironically, you’ve always been true to your roots and loyal to friends. Ambition is also your biggest weakness, and you always fall short due to poor choice of people to work with. But what you lack in experience you make up with drive, focus and flexibility.
Share your Results:
GAMING NEWS & EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAYS
DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
A versatile duo of man and dog, the Houndmaster is a jack of all trades who can be a consistent thorn in the enemy’s side. No matter what you are facing there is always a place for the Houndmaster and his faithful companion.
Little Misfortune is a point-and-click game about the loss of innocence and the adventures we all go on as children. Here’s why I believe you should give it a chance.
All the secret locations and dig sites in the Fort Joy area of Divinity Original Sin 2.
Join Eltimar as he shares his favorite Divinity 2 mods. Add new classes to the game or improve your experience with Divinity Original Sin!
What’s sailing without a good shanty after all? Here are my adventures as a musical pirate in Sea of Thieves.
In this Divinity 2 guide we take a closer look at all the Fort Joy Quests and how they can be completed succesfully.