Take our quiz to find out which Darkest Dungeon class you would be before succumbing to a horrible death.
Remember our Vampire the Masquerade quiz? We’re back with another one. This time around, we’ve decided to leave the shady alleyways of noughties Los Angeles for treacherous, monster-infested realm of Darkest Dungeon. Take this short Darkest Dungeon quiz to find out which hero you would be if our world would be somehow invaded by unspeakable Lovecraft-inspired horrors.
Disclaimer: This quiz contains the Heroes that have been so far confirmed for the sequel, Darkest Dungeon 2.
1. You’re deep in the dungeons and you see a suspicious-looking door. There might be treasure there. You:
2. You’re about to enter the decrepit ruins. You’ve been there dozens of times, but somehow, you feel like this time it will be different. You:
3. You finally return to town after a gruelling journey. You barely made it out alive. You’re dirty and a bit shaken, but apart from a few bruises, you’re fine. It’s time to blow off some steam. You:
4. What do you seek in the ruins of the estate?
5. What’s the one distinguishing thing that gives you the upper hand in battle?
6. While navigating the warrens, you’re surrounded by a group of swine monsters. The line is broken because the party is caught by surprise. In a moment of clarity, you:
7. A creepy, ominous-looking book catches your eye while exploring. It’s almost as if it’s winking at you to check it out. Who knows what twisted knowledge the book contains. You:
8. The party decides to set camp for the night during an arduous mission. How do you help your companions?
9. Do you prefer working alone or in a team?
10. You’re walking down a dark, damp hallway with apparently no end in sight. It feels like danger could be lurking around every corner. Noticing the tension, you:
11. You find solace in:
Share your Results:
GAMING NEWS & EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAYS
DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
The beauty of games lies in their interactive nature, so why should they limit themselves to settings far away from the real world?
Unbound: Worlds Apart Post-Kickstarter InterviewWe continue our series of interviews with another indie gem - Unbound: Worlds Apart. Find out more about this charming platformer from one of its lead developers: Sergiu Craitoiu. September 16, 2019Unbound: Worlds...
Check out our list of the best horror games that you have to play right now.
Check out our list of games like Witcher 3 if you want something similar.
Make the Mojave Desert pretty again with these 35 Fallout: New Vegas Mods.
Ok GAMERS, it’s time to put our cards on the table – these are the hottest video game characters. Ranked. With numbers.