Take our quiz to find out which Darkest Dungeon class you would be before succumbing to a horrible death.
Remember our Vampire the Masquerade quiz? We’re back with another one. This time around, we’ve decided to leave the shady alleyways of noughties Los Angeles for treacherous, monster-infested realm of Darkest Dungeon. Take this short Darkest Dungeon quiz to find out which hero you would be if our world would be somehow invaded by unspeakable Lovecraft-inspired horrors.
Disclaimer: This quiz contains the Heroes that have been so far confirmed for the sequel, Darkest Dungeon 2.
1. You’re deep in the dungeons and you see a suspicious-looking door. There might be treasure there. You:
2. You’re about to enter the decrepit ruins. You’ve been there dozens of times, but somehow, you feel like this time it will be different. You:
3. You finally return to town after a gruelling journey. You barely made it out alive. You’re dirty and a bit shaken, but apart from a few bruises, you’re fine. It’s time to blow off some steam. You:
4. What do you seek in the ruins of the estate?
5. What’s the one distinguishing thing that gives you the upper hand in battle?
6. While navigating the warrens, you’re surrounded by a group of swine monsters. The line is broken because the party is caught by surprise. In a moment of clarity, you:
7. A creepy, ominous-looking book catches your eye while exploring. It’s almost as if it’s winking at you to check it out. Who knows what twisted knowledge the book contains. You:
8. The party decides to set camp for the night during an arduous mission. How do you help your companions?
9. Do you prefer working alone or in a team?
10. You’re walking down a dark, damp hallway with apparently no end in sight. It feels like danger could be lurking around every corner. Noticing the tension, you:
11. You find solace in:
Share your Results:
GAMING NEWS & EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAYS
DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
We take a closer look at the best Witcher 3 armor sets and weapons to help you slash down enemies easily, even on death march. When it came out in 2015, there were few who could deny it was a truly breathtaking game. Sweeping landscapes sprawled out before you as you...
For the Inquisition!We all love a bit of Dragon Age, don’t we? It’s one of the best fantasy RPG series out there, made by one of the best developers out there, and funded by one of the best publishers out there. ...well, the first one is right at least. And for my...
Fighting aliens in XCOM is cool and all, but there’s a ton of other turn-based strategy games just waiting to be played. Check out our list of games like XCOM if you’re looking for a similar experience.
Not sure what class to choose in Divinity Original Sin 2? Eltimar, our local expert in this game, will help you choose the best Divinity: Original Sin 2 classes, according to your playstyle. Before we really get into what makes one class better than another, I feel it...
Being almost a decade old, Skyrim can feel clunky in 2019, no matter how revolutionary it was at release. Check out our selection of mods if you’re looking to enhance this classic game, both visually and mechanically.
Want to bring Britannia under your banner? Wipe the nasty Lannisters from the face of Westeros? Then try out one of the Mount and Blade Warband mods.