Take our quiz to find out which Darkest Dungeon class you would be before succumbing to a horrible death.
Remember our Vampire the Masquerade quiz? We’re back with another one. This time around, we’ve decided to leave the shady alleyways of noughties Los Angeles for treacherous, monster-infested realm of Darkest Dungeon. Take this short Darkest Dungeon quiz to find out which hero you would be if our world would be somehow invaded by unspeakable Lovecraft-inspired horrors.
Disclaimer: This quiz contains the Heroes that have been so far confirmed for the sequel, Darkest Dungeon 2.
1. You’re deep in the dungeons and you see a suspicious-looking door. There might be treasure there. You:
2. You’re about to enter the decrepit ruins. You’ve been there dozens of times, but somehow, you feel like this time it will be different. You:
3. You finally return to town after a gruelling journey. You barely made it out alive. You’re dirty and a bit shaken, but apart from a few bruises, you’re fine. It’s time to blow off some steam. You:
4. What do you seek in the ruins of the estate?
5. What’s the one distinguishing thing that gives you the upper hand in battle?
6. While navigating the warrens, you’re surrounded by a group of swine monsters. The line is broken because the party is caught by surprise. In a moment of clarity, you:
7. A creepy, ominous-looking book catches your eye while exploring. It’s almost as if it’s winking at you to check it out. Who knows what twisted knowledge the book contains. You:
8. The party decides to set camp for the night during an arduous mission. How do you help your companions?
9. Do you prefer working alone or in a team?
10. You’re walking down a dark, damp hallway with apparently no end in sight. It feels like danger could be lurking around every corner. Noticing the tension, you:
11. You find solace in:
Share your Results:
GAMING NEWS & EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAYS
DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
All the secret locations and dig sites in the Fort Joy area of Divinity Original Sin 2.
Join Eltimar as he shares his favorite Divinity 2 mods. Add new classes to the game or improve your experience with Divinity Original Sin!
What’s sailing without a good shanty after all? Here are my adventures as a musical pirate in Sea of Thieves.
In this Divinity 2 guide we take a closer look at all the Fort Joy Quests and how they can be completed succesfully.
Eltimar will guide you through all the missions and secrets that can be found in the tutorial mission of Divinity Original Sin (THE HOLD) so you don't miss a thing. Fort Joy - Hall of EchoesThis is a relatively small area. You will obtain the quest To The Hall of...
Eltimar will guide you through all the missions and secrets that can be found in the tutorial mission of Divinity Original Sin (THE HOLD) so you don't miss a thing. Fort Joy - Lady Vengeance DeckAfter speaking with Malady upon the death of Alexander, you will be taken...