Take our quiz to find out which Darkest Dungeon class you would be before succumbing to a horrible death.
Remember our Vampire the Masquerade quiz? We’re back with another one. This time around, we’ve decided to leave the shady alleyways of noughties Los Angeles for treacherous, monster-infested realm of Darkest Dungeon. Take this short Darkest Dungeon quiz to find out which hero you would be if our world would be somehow invaded by unspeakable Lovecraft-inspired horrors.
Disclaimer: This quiz contains the Heroes that have been so far confirmed for the sequel, Darkest Dungeon 2.
1. You’re deep in the dungeons and you see a suspicious-looking door. There might be treasure there. You:
2. You’re about to enter the decrepit ruins. You’ve been there dozens of times, but somehow, you feel like this time it will be different. You:
3. You finally return to town after a gruelling journey. You barely made it out alive. You’re dirty and a bit shaken, but apart from a few bruises, you’re fine. It’s time to blow off some steam. You:
4. What do you seek in the ruins of the estate?
5. What’s the one distinguishing thing that gives you the upper hand in battle?
6. While navigating the warrens, you’re surrounded by a group of swine monsters. The line is broken because the party is caught by surprise. In a moment of clarity, you:
7. A creepy, ominous-looking book catches your eye while exploring. It’s almost as if it’s winking at you to check it out. Who knows what twisted knowledge the book contains. You:
8. The party decides to set camp for the night during an arduous mission. How do you help your companions?
9. Do you prefer working alone or in a team?
10. You’re walking down a dark, damp hallway with apparently no end in sight. It feels like danger could be lurking around every corner. Noticing the tension, you:
11. You find solace in:
Share your Results:
GAMING NEWS & EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAYS
DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
Hey everyone, it’s Kent, and today we’re checking out Ghost of Tsushima, the upcoming PS4 exclusive by Sucker Punch releasing next month! If you’ve been following the game for a while, then you might already know a few or most of these details but if that's the case,...
All the notable Mount and Blade Warband cheats you could ever need to make your playthrough easier, harder, or more exciting. You choose! :)Probably the best expansion to the first Mount and Blade game, Warband is filled with content that will keep you occupied even...
Find out how to cure vampirism in Skyrim, depending on its stage, from our no-nonsense guide.Whether you’re new to Skyrim or if you’ve played it for thousands of hours, you probably know that you can turn into a vampire. No, not with any mods. It’s an in-game feature...
In this article we’ll be looking at the best medieval games to play in 2020, especially since we’re spending more time than usual at home.
Check out our list of best open world games that don’t feel empty. You might find at least one title worth exploring.
We take a closer look at the best Witcher 3 armor sets and weapons to help you slash down enemies easily, even on death march. When it came out in 2015, there were few who could deny it was a truly breathtaking game. Sweeping landscapes sprawled out before you as you...