Take our quiz to find out which Darkest Dungeon class you would be before succumbing to a horrible death.
Remember our Vampire the Masquerade quiz? We’re back with another one. This time around, we’ve decided to leave the shady alleyways of noughties Los Angeles for treacherous, monster-infested realm of Darkest Dungeon. Take this short Darkest Dungeon quiz to find out which hero you would be if our world would be somehow invaded by unspeakable Lovecraft-inspired horrors.
Disclaimer: This quiz contains the Heroes that have been so far confirmed for the sequel, Darkest Dungeon 2.
1. You’re deep in the dungeons and you see a suspicious-looking door. There might be treasure there. You:
2. You’re about to enter the decrepit ruins. You’ve been there dozens of times, but somehow, you feel like this time it will be different. You:
3. You finally return to town after a gruelling journey. You barely made it out alive. You’re dirty and a bit shaken, but apart from a few bruises, you’re fine. It’s time to blow off some steam. You:
4. What do you seek in the ruins of the estate?
5. What’s the one distinguishing thing that gives you the upper hand in battle?
6. While navigating the warrens, you’re surrounded by a group of swine monsters. The line is broken because the party is caught by surprise. In a moment of clarity, you:
7. A creepy, ominous-looking book catches your eye while exploring. It’s almost as if it’s winking at you to check it out. Who knows what twisted knowledge the book contains. You:
8. The party decides to set camp for the night during an arduous mission. How do you help your companions?
9. Do you prefer working alone or in a team?
10. You’re walking down a dark, damp hallway with apparently no end in sight. It feels like danger could be lurking around every corner. Noticing the tension, you:
11. You find solace in:
Share your Results:
GAMING NEWS & EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAYS
DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX
The Railjack feature is entirely new side of Warframe with new rewards, new gameplay and new lore. So, we have pulled together this beginner Railjack guide to help you take to the stars and face off against the sentient threat.
The Jester, the Darkest Dungeon’s answer to the ‘Joker’, is certainly an odd duck who mixes bleed abilities with team wide buffs. However he is often a hero who finds himself with a spot on my squad. Why? His ability to target and harass the middle ranks is super useful for ignoring and bypassing front row tanks and build up some seriously dangerous bleed damage.
Friendship. Friendship never changesAh, Fallout. The video game franchise that inspires more debates and disappointment than a Christmas dinner. It may have fallen out of grace in recent years, with Fallout 76 continuing to prove that funny glitches and brand loyalty...
Jum Jum takes us on an emotional journey as we track down every known grave of Red Dead Redemption 2 Heroes.
Eltimar takes us through each possible option for creating your perfect avatar for Baldur’s Gate 3 in this ultimate guide.
A versatile duo of man and dog, the Houndmaster is a jack of all trades who can be a consistent thorn in the enemy’s side. No matter what you are facing there is always a place for the Houndmaster and his faithful companion.